Headquartered in Washington D.C., TFG specializes in representing public and private entities who share our passion for building strong and vibrant communities. TFG has a proven track record of developing and advancing improvements to policy and legislation while assisting our clients secure highly sought-after funding. Since 2015, TFG has helped our clients secure nearly $1 billion in federal funding.
Our knowledge and experience provides our clients an unmatched advantage. We are seeking talented and experienced grant professionals to join our network of grant writing consultants. TFG Grants Consultants work remotely and have flexibility to accept grant project assignments based on their areas of expertise, interest, and availability. Candidates should have significant experience in all phases of the grant development process and strong foundational knowledge of grantmaking entities, especially federal grant programs. Our Grants Consultants will work closely with TFG staff and clients to identify and pursue grant funding opportunities, supporting all phases of the grant development life cycle from concept design, full proposal, development, review and revision support, and grant application finalization and submission.
TFG Grant Writers Network is specifically looking to work with consultants that have demonstrated experience researching and securing grants in the following areas:
- Energy and Power
- Water, Wastewater and Stormwater
- Economic Development
- Hazard Mitigation and Disaster Assistance
- Justice and Public Safety
- Parks and Recreation
Candidates must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 4 years professional grant writing experience
- Additional experience with state and federal grants and working with government agencies
- Securing funding on behalf of local governments a plus
Interested candidates should send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email subject line “Grants Consultant”:
- Cover letter highlighting candidate alignment with the above criteria
- Resume with at least two relevant professional references
- A Successful grant application (redacted if necessary)
- List of grant projects and awards over the last two years
- Writing sample from a recently funded grant
TFG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.